These days you're very into order. Things have to be done a particular way or you're not happy. In fact, you're not just unhappy, you're downright terrible-two unhappy. There is a difference.
For example, when I once drove your dad's car you become hysterically upset. Telling me that it's daddy's car and that it's not mine. You yelled at the top of your lungs to drive mommy's car, not daddy's car. We spent an entire miserable drive to the grocery store with you wailing and crying over this situation. Needless to say, I haven't driven your dad's car with you in it since then.
For example, when I once drove your dad's car you become hysterically upset. Telling me that it's daddy's car and that it's not mine. You yelled at the top of your lungs to drive mommy's car, not daddy's car. We spent an entire miserable drive to the grocery store with you wailing and crying over this situation. Needless to say, I haven't driven your dad's car with you in it since then.


No comments:
Post a Comment