What's better than eating samples at Costco? Getting a funny face on the receipt at check out while at Costco. It's the perfect finish to any shopping trip there for you these days. As soon as we get the receipt from the register, you hold on to it like it's the most precious thing on Earth. When it's finally out turn to have them check off our receipt, we always ask if we can have a funny face. You admire your newly drawn funny face the entire way home and proudly show your dad your newest treasure as soon as we arrive home.
This past weekend when we arrived home from Costco, this is what I found strewn about your car seat...
When asked what happened, your reply through giggles was,"I tear up funny face! I eat funny face!"
Of course you did. It was a pretty lame funny face- two dots for eyes and a smile. I could tell you weren't a fan of it from the get go. I learned a valuable lesson today, no lame funny faces on Costco receipts that have all of my business expenses on it. The accountant is going to love this.


No comments:
Post a Comment